Our Business Strategy process shows how we help clients to reduce the cost and increase revenue in there business. Often our clients tell us that implementing just one of our recommendations pays for itself several times over. Our process helps businesses understand the differences between “information” and “technology”, and where they intersect.
LifeHunt develops the strategic technology plan in conjunction with stakeholders in the organization. Our planning tools help stage the transition and execution plan and provide the following benefits to the organizations:
- Serve as a framework for decisions or for securing support/approval;
- Provide a basis for more detailed planning;
- Explain the activities to others in order to inform, motivate & involve;
- Assist benchmarking & performance monitoring;
- Stimulate change and become a building block for execution strategy.
Our strategic technology plan will identify cost drivers, key milestones, timing, review and approval strategy, benefits, metrics and risks.
- IT Assessment. Leverage Siritek’s deep IT expertise to evaluate your IT environment (applications, infrastructure, IT support processes) and make recommendations aimed towards maximizing the return on your IT investment.
- IT Strategy Development, Prioritization and Road Mapping. Leverage Siritek’s approach to clearly define which potential IT initiatives best support your strategy and deliver value.
- IT Strategy Execution. Provide processes and tools to enable more efficient execution on key initiatives and better results/credibility for IT.
- Solution Selection. Leverage Siritek’s senior-level experience evaluating and selecting software applications that support a variety of business areas.
- Targeted IT strategy that is most appropriate for your business strategy and goals addressing the addition of services and products, geographic growth, acquisitions, divestitures and more
- Assessment of what other businesses are doing with technology, application systems, organization, processes and best practices
- IT staffing assessment that supports the business strategy
- Catered governance method with IT continually aligned with the business
- Review of key gaps in executing the IT strategy and methods to accomplish them
- Assessment of revenue-generating opportunities
- Assessment of cost-saving opportunities